Crashed my P4P Pro, going in to DJI repair process

Hey guys, I had the same issue - I ran flew unit at night and it went on drifting, even though in P-GPS mode. I tried to land it but hit a corner of a small building (+-6 ft) So I had the ribbon cable parted and the yaw arm cracked. Now it is in DJI Hongkong repair shop. Do you think I have a chance to get it repaired by warranty?

Very sorry to hear about experience but that's what a CHECK LIST is for. Just don't light the fires, kick the tires and take off. I always use a check list.

Do you have a checklist you'd be willing to share? Before I leave my house I typically turn on the unit and run through all of the settings to make sure they're how I want them, but when I get to my flying destination I usually just unpack and go. Settings can't be changed just by turning the unit off and on again, correct?

Hey guys, I had the same issue - I ran flew unit at night and it went on drifting, even though in P-GPS mode. I tried to land it but hit a corner of a small building (+-6 ft) So I had the ribbon cable parted and the yaw arm cracked. Now it is in DJI Hongkong repair shop. Do you think I have a chance to get it repaired by warranty?
I'm in the uk too, had a crash but DJI sent it to Brussels. His come yours is in hong kong if you don't mind me asking?

I'm in the uk too, had a crash but DJI sent it to Brussels. His come yours is in hong kong if you don't mind me asking?
Well, the thing is I'm from Central Asia, so when I wrote them where I'm from they advised me to send it to HK. Don't know if it is really a better place to repair it than in Europe / UK

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart