Crashed my Drone in Sport Mode

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 118536

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't become Complacent
Fly Safe

fallon1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: JoBe
[QUOTE="Fly Dawg, post: 1466135, member: 60700"[/QUOTE]
It Crashed

It Crashed
( DUGH )...Pretty Obvious....Its the flight location and ......well that should be enough said. But why repeat the same thing over and over again. Just take it as a mistake and learn from it. Had there been anything unusual, it would be worth a look. Just sayin....

( DUGH )...Pretty Obvious....Its the flight location and ......well that should be enough said. But why repeat the same thing over and over again. Just take it as a mistake and learn from it. Had there been anything unusual, it would be worth a look. Just sayin....
Are you a millennial ? cos I don't understand nothing your saying

Are you a millennial ?
Way BEFORE that ( Baby Boomer to be exact )...if you read my profile.

cos I don't understand nothing your saying
Let me re-phrase that so you can understand my point.

The launch area was bad to start with. Far too congestive. You took a risk flying around the close in objects, such as the umbrella that appeared in the video to be the impact point. You repeated the same scene over and over in the video. That is what I did not understand as to the point of that.

Way BEFORE that ( Baby Boomer to be exact )...if you read my profile.

Let me re-phrase that so you can understand my point.

The launch area was bad to start with. Far too congestive. You took a risk flying around the close in objects, such as the umbrella that appeared in the video to be the impact point. You repeated the same scene over and over in the video. That is what I did not understand as to the point of that.
Why would I read your profile ? I'm not looking for a date .
Don't be complacent ~ I don't have trouble taking off or landing in congested areas . I have done both on this location 1000s of times . it is my preferred landing zone . It's my own back deck .

On this day I had been flighting for hours . filming in time laps . I had just replaced a battery and was ready to get back up to altitude . While being Complacent with my routine take off I went full throttle forward ( Right Stick) while wanting to go full throttle up ( Left Stick) in sports mode hitting the umbrella and crashing down inches from a man made waterfall.

addressing your other complaint ( baby boomers are know for complaining )

The receptiveness is as followed : normal speed forward , normal speed backward , 1/2 speed forward 1/4 speed forward

My mother-in-law likes complaining about the cucumbers not being fresh down at the golden coral , she's 70

Do not become complacent and fly safe!

• Angry
Reactions: Rick218
I'm not looking for a date .
Obviously. You do not disclose your age either. Nor does it really matter.

addressing your other complaint ( baby boomers are know for complaining )
No complaints here. Facts only. If you care to share your flight data, I can tell you exactly what you did. ....Txt or .DAT... Not that it matters, because the fault is quite obvious.

My point being is why share this, IF you already know what caused the incident in the first place.

Obviously. You do not disclose your age either. Nor does it really matter.

No complaints here. Facts only. If you care to share your flight data, I can tell you exactly what you did. ....Txt or .DAT... Not that it matters, because the fault is quite obvious.

My point being is why share this, IF you already know what caused the incident in the first place.
You make me laugh

Maybe I should stop taking off in sport mode with full throttle forward... I do that a lot... I've never crashed my phantom and never want to..

Maybe I should stop taking off in sport mode with full throttle forward... I do that a lot.
That would be a very smart suggestion......;)

@captainmilehigh ....Wouldn't happen to be a Gator Fan are you?....If so, it was a good game....as advertised. Been to a few in Jville. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31