Crashed my drone dji approved warranty

Reaction score
956B6B76-0358-45AF-B759-8D63C51A9DE5.png
could anyone tell my by looking at what dji sent me (any obvious part) that would account for my beloved drone come crashing out of the sky? To me it looked like a motor failed and the rest where spinning.it was almost tumbling down for lack of a better word.

Seemingly they didn’t replace a main rotor motor or ESC board so your initial thoughts as the the cause are unlikely.

What breaks on impact has no direct relavence to what caused the rapid decent.

dji replaced me my drone that had crashed following a motor problem and those without having returned my damaged drone they just analyzed the log

Seemingly they didn’t replace a main rotor motor or ESC board so your initial thoughts as the the cause are unlikely.

What breaks on impact has no direct relavence to what caused the rapid decent.
Good point I guess I’m assuming since when I got it one motor would not turn,that could have easily happened when it crashed!

Just an FYI to anyone else who has to go through the process of returning your drone to dji it went very smooth and about as fast as you could expect! They emailed me every step of the way and covered everything!
These are the stories we need to hear more off. I understand some people don't get the result from DJI so they air their opinions on here which is fair enough. But usually if anyone has a good time with DJI it hardly gets mentioned. Just want to add I also had a great service from them too [emoji4] glad you got free repair. Should be with you within a week

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94