Crashed like everyone else.

Reaction score
I have a P3 SE that I have crashed. Busted a propellor off one motor and broke the camera gimball. I've replaced the prop and bought the parts to fix the gimball. Went to put it back together and realized the socket ripped out of the OFDM reciever module which the grey antenna wire plugs into. I found a replacement reciever module but it is for the advanced and pro, but I cannot find one for the SE. Will the module for the advanced/pro work on the SE? Looking at them I believe they will but that would be a pricey mistake if not.

Next question is would the drone fly without the camera? When I attempt to turn it on the lights on the drone flash green, red then go to a steady flashing yellow. Not sure what that means, I believe from looking at other posts that the reciever was damaged, so is that the same reciever module from the gimbal or one inside the drone.

My new drone comes in the mail on monday, but really want to get this one back in the air. If I crash the new one im out of the drone business. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I would contact DJI about compatibility issues. Though these look like toys, I consider mine as a hobby. I don’t know where you financially draw that line on your toys but practice and care will give you more fun at a cheaper cost in both time n money

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj