Crash on a snowy golf course in Finland

Looks like no GPS lock and flying in quite windy conditions.

It is difficult to tell, but did you allow the quad to gain GPS before taking off? Also, did you calibrate the compass and have you crashed before? If so, I would also carry out a full IMU calibration as well.

noiseboy72 said:
Looks like no GPS lock and flying in quite windy conditions.

It is difficult to tell, but did you allow the quad to gain GPS before taking off? Also, did you calibrate the compass and have you crashed before? If so, I would also carry out a full IMU calibration as well.
all done :| gps was all green and home position had been set. Before taking off compass was calibrated and about few weeks ago i did software update with instructions to do all calibrations compass, IMU and controller. Then after that i had compass error and i had to change it to a new one since last owner had messed it up prety bad. After calibrating compass again no errors were found and i went flying. Last time everything went ok. It was pulling a little right that time also but nothing i couldn't handle even with all of my experience. Wich is less than an hour of flying time. That time believed it was just the wind.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik