Cracks

Reaction score
Hey gays I was flying around yesterday and when I went to land this is what I saw on my bird,not only cracks but a peace had flown off sometime when I was flying. Not good dji.
b4679e4e00658e273b35a122942baa92.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

What bird are you flying? First time I've seen a piece actually go missing...

Normally I'd recommend Plast-Aid, but I think that is going to require a new case.

I guess I need to look more around the motors to see if there are any cracks now

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
As you've said, it's clear that there is at least one other crack already, and just on that arm in the pic.

I'd also recommend going for a complete new shell, a relatively small outlay off Ebay or similar, and a couple of hours work. If still under guarantee, easier and cheaper still, but you'll lose your AC for a while.

Or you could bodge it up somehow... but that's probably not the best option, IMHO.

Reactions: Techcop50
No crashes or not, (and I certainly don't disbelieve you), if you are still able to conveniently fire it into dji under guarantee and get it all sorted then it's got to be worthwhile. Winter's coming up, at least where I am, so there are likely to be fewer flying opportunities. Thus it seems like an ideal time to get it all fixed.

get ahold of dji its a common problem sure they will replace it for you

They might fix that one quick, I wouldn't want that pic circulating all over the web, if I were DJI...

cellis488, contact DJI support for help. They should fix this under warranty.

Warranty fix.. pretty common.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic