Cozumel

Reaction score
Cozumel. Taken with the Inspire.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Looks fantastic!! Is this mainly raw footage or did you edit colors in final production?

Heard something about batteries being an issue, we scuba drive there a lot. Great video

The large (TB48) batteries are limited to 2 in carry on and one in the bird in cargo by TSA rules. The smaller batteries (TB47's) are unlimited I carry on.

No issues for me. Brought 2 TB47's and 5 TB47's. All good.

Did some more editing in Premiere Pro, based on feedback from the Digital Director forum and my own nits:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Change log:
- Fixed a title issue on opening scene
- Used Warp Stabilizer on final scene for a smooooth motion flight over the lighthouse at the end
- Addressed Digital Director forum feedback about the "Rule of 180" and using neutral transition scenes to alternate 180 scenes
- Changed pirate ship scene from three clips to two, the second one now does a 10X speed-up to the look-down on the ship vs the cut
- Replaced an ocean scene with a flyover of a roadside bar/hut/beach. Had enough ocean and the hut was cool and very Cozumel-y.
- FIxed a lighthouse clip that ended in a sudden camera "stop". It now has camera motion through the end of the clip.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic