Did some more editing in Premiere Pro, based on feedback from the Digital Director forum and my own nits:
- Fixed a title issue on opening scene
- Used Warp Stabilizer on final scene for a smooooth motion flight over the lighthouse at the end
- Addressed Digital Director forum feedback about the "Rule of 180" and using neutral transition scenes to alternate 180 scenes
- Changed pirate ship scene from three clips to two, the second one now does a 10X speed-up to the look-down on the ship vs the cut
- Replaced an ocean scene with a flyover of a roadside bar/hut/beach. Had enough ocean and the hut was cool and very Cozumel-y.
- FIxed a lighthouse clip that ended in a sudden camera "stop". It now has camera motion through the end of the clip.