Couldn't sleep, so I flew at night. Seattle in the moonlight

Reaction score
XHuNbj9.jpg

Reactions: DEaston
Settings?

I just left it on on auto as I couldn't get the manual to work right and I guess the P3 Pro doesn't have an exposure mode that I could find. Likely be impossible for an exposure shot anyway

I just left it on on auto as I couldn't get the manual to work right and I guess the P3 Pro doesn't have an exposure mode that I could find. Likely be impossible for an exposure shot anyway
Might be good op for AEB.............. get 5 shots and combine them for an HDR. Good shot, anyway.

Auto Exposure Bracketing. Hold down app shutter button 3 seconds, it brings up options to do AEB, 3 or 5 shots, at different exposures. You then combine those in software, like Photomatix, to produce a nice HDR (high dynamic range) photo.

Auto Exposure Bracketing. Hold down app shutter button 3 seconds, it brings up options to do AEB, 3 or 5 shots, at different exposures. You then combine those in software, like Photomatix, to produce a nice HDR (high dynamic range) photo.

Doesn't the Phantom have an extended exposure shot mode?

I only have photoshop, how do you combine images?
I don't have it, but I believe it's in one of the menu options as "Merge". Google merging hdr images in Photoshop.

ETA: Well, I "do" have it, the CC Cloud. Just got it after a year with Lightroom. So I won't be of much help on how to use it. Sorry.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic