Correct video settings

Reaction score
I have just begun filming video (have only been doing still photography for the last six months). I was shooting 4K at 30 frames per second, but the DJI editor in my crystal sky monitor can't edit at that particular setting.
What settings should I be filming at so that I can edit videos in the DJI editor? Thanks!

4K is like lifting really heavy weights. Try taking it down to 1080P. 24 frames for that "film look" and 60 if you intend to play back any slow motion.

Also consider taking the files direct off your SD card and editing on your computer.
DaVinci Resolve 14 will edit 4K. And it's FREE!

4K is like lifting really heavy weights. Try taking it down to 1080P. 24 frames for that "film look" and 60 if you intend to play back any slow motion.

Also consider taking the files direct off your SD card and editing on your computer.
DaVinci Resolve 14 will edit 4K. And it's FREE!
Resolve will edit 4K only if your computer's processor is up to it. My MacBook Pro has a few years on it and overtime I do anything in 4K it crashes. But if I shoot HD, 1080, 24P it works fine, and the pictures are great. Unless you are editing into a 4K job, or are going into theaters, HD should be good enough.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl