Correct app for iPhone XS Max

Reaction score
I downloaded the DJI GO app from the App store. The only 3 choices I have to select my aircraft is the "Inspire, II & III". Phantom is not an option.

Where will I find the Phantom 3 SE app? Thank you in advance.

You want this one I think.
E3698534-4228-4179-9AFD-48B170E7B005.png
E3698534-4228-4179-9AFD-48B170E7B005.png
0FCF95B1-A818-4A42-B156-04EF33B9B12F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Rodee34
I'm pretty sure thats the one I have, but I'll try again. Maybe I have a buggy version. Downloading it again now.. It's got really low reviews - wondering why.

THIS time it asked me what I wanted to connect to, and at the bottom it gave me more choices... I was able to scroll to Phantom 3 SE. To be continued.. in daylight, outside. Good deal, thanks!

The go ap is the correct one for P3variants Swipe sideways with your finger swipe to the left for phantom options then click the drop down box to find the P3Se
IMG_4208.jpg
IMG_4209.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you.. I don't have permission to view the link/attachment you provided. Will try again in the morning, but wanted to say thanks Doug.

THANK YOU!! Can I try to get connected inside the house? It's bucketing rain outside at the moment. I have internet here at the house and satellite boosters in 2 rooms, (Orbi) if that matters.

Other dumb questions:
* . VPN off, I assume..?
* . Do not disturb.. on?
* . Bluetooth.. on or off?
* . Apple Watch... connected to bluetooth at the moment - does that cause interference?

Thank you again!

Connect yes, fly no. Something to watch out for is metal. Compass in the ac doesn’t do well around metal objects.
Position sensors won’t really matter as long as you’re not flying.
I never fly with rc connected to the internet. Airplane mode.
No need to be on the internet at all unless you are doing an update, which I always tell people to research the update before you do it.

Reactions: Rodee34
Thank you! I was able to connect! I will wait for better weather to take it outside to adjust settings. Meanwhile, I've the the gimbal guard and the control stickers ordered. I have lots of concrete and a 30'x60' metal building out back, so I'll have to wait until the ground drys up a bit to trapse out to the middle of the yard.

Thanks again!!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spicehub