Coronavirus

Reaction score
Does anyone think they have or may have had the coronavirus?
For the last 25 years I’ve take the flu shot and have since never got the flu. On February 19 of this year I went to take my annual physical. I had been sick the previous two weeks with flu like symptoms including a cough that seemed to bring mucus from lungs. I also felt shortness of breath mainly at night when going to bed. I told my doctor and he said it was probably the flu. At the time coronavirus was in the news but wasn’t nowhere as where it is today. I’ve recouped pretty much with an occasional cough.
I live in one of the two counties in Florida where the most cases of coronavirus are in Florida, Miami Dade County.
I’m not paranoid or scared of the virus and I go about my day as before the coronavirus.
I would like some feedback from anyone who had been diagnosed with or who may think they have or had it.

Thanks

Get tested and stay away from others till you know for sure.
From what I have read having a sore throat is part of it and breathing issues. You might not have a bad case if you even do but give it to someone else might be real bad.

Reactions: skymonkey
Get tested and stay away from others till you know for sure.
From what I have read having a sore throat is part of it and breathing issues. You might not have a bad case if you even do but give it to someone else might be real bad.

Haven’t had sore throat or even fever. I’ve always coughed into elbow and wash my hands a lot more than the average joe, and this is before the coronavirus virus. I’ll call my doctor tomorrow and see what he says.

Haven’t had sore throat or even fever. I’ve always coughed into elbow and wash my hands a lot more than the average joe, and this is before the coronavirus virus. I’ll call my doctor tomorrow and see what he says.
Yeah that’s what they are saying do the video call or whatever but I wouldn’t take no chances.

We have got this in another forum I in,might make you feel better but yes check what doc has to say..you be alright ,your tough
Screenshot_20200319-180901_Gallery.jpg

Now to add to the confusion, at least for around here at this time of year.
Seasonal allergies!

Yeah just went out and my Black truck is green. We have a 25 year stand of about 50 acres beside my house.:rolleyes:

Well now we got corona, find out yesterday there's heap where I am in self isolation but yet no one has mask on,,hey what's wrong with my high tech cold chart ,,can say myself had bad headaches and not 100% but that's normal for me ?

Well here we got like other places the folks buying out toilet
paper and went to pick up my weed eater from a shop here and when I pulled out I noticed this across the road . Go
figure ?
Not a good picture and don’t show half of it but ya get the idea.
9A459513-A96D-4505-BC37-D89CB16F1927.jpeg

Well update to this virus for us,,we at level 3 of a 4 level alert,, but just been to by PM level 4 close which is complete lockdown and restricted moving of persons,,all schools close by Wednesday,,all small businesses,,,man talk about poo hit the fan ?
The new normal for long time to come

Well update to this virus for us,,we at level 3 of a 4 level alert,, but just been to by PM level 4 close which is complete lockdown and restricted moving of persons,,all schools close by Wednesday,,all small businesses,,,man talk about poo hit the fan [emoji40]
The new normal for long time to come

Same here Ian, restaurants, schools, hotels, beaches, bars, night clubs, all closed. Some people working from home others laid off temporarily.
Grocery stores open with mostly empty shelves of meat, water, toilet paper. Went to big box store BJ’s and the lines were at least 100 people. Talk about social distancing. I walked right on out.
I am a prepper and can survive at least six months if need be. I even have potassium iodide for my whole family for a month.
We are now ordering food online for pick up and all this seems crazy. Thank god for Makers Mark.
By the way, there is no testing here unless you have symptoms and I have none. ?

Same here Ian, restaurants, schools, hotels, beaches, bars, night clubs, all closed. Some people working from home others laid off temporarily.
Grocery stores open with mostly empty shelves of meat, water, toilet paper. Went to big box store BJ’s and the lines were at least 100 people. Talk about social distancing. I walked right on out.
I am a prepper and can survive at least six months if need be. I even have potassium iodide for my whole family for a month.
We are now ordering food online for pick up and all this seems crazy. Thank god for Makers Mark.
By the way, there is no testing here unless you have symptoms and I have none. ?
Wow that's crazy,we been told 4 weeks but can see that being longer,,well all the best to us all ?

Indiana governor said to shelter in place beginning wednesday havent seen toilet paper in local store for 4 weeks now its amazing how empty stores are after restocking

Maybe you’re looking in the usual stores for TP. You might take it up a few notches and look in fancier stores.

IMG_9984.jpg

If you DO happen to find the elusive TP in your local store, be sure to conserve its use as much as you can.

Please use BOTH SIDES of each sheet. ?
No, 1 sheet with a hole poked through it with ya finger in it and then just clean finger when you remove that sheet.?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic