copter not performing at 100%

Reaction score
after a slight collision, my DJI doesn't seem to moving as fast as before...could this propeller be slowing it down? I will try to glue it back together
20161227_122258.jpg

;) The crash may have knocked something out of sync. I wouldn't worry about the prop so much (duct tape). That little missing piece probably won't affect flight at all. Perhaps an IMU calibration would help. Can you post the logs from the crash?

If it still won't fly correctly, box it up and send it to me. I'll check it out and let you know it can't be fixed and I should keep it....er...I mean, I'll let you know if it's fixable. Yeah, that's what I meant.

Last edited:
;) The crash may have knocked something out of sync. I wouldn't worry about the prop so much (duct tape). That little missing piece probably won't affect flight at all. Perhaps an IMU calibration would help. Can you post the logs from the crash?

If it still won't fly correctly, box it up and send it to me. I'll check it out and let you know it can't be fixed and I should keep it....er...I mean, I'll let you know if it's fixable. Yeah, that's what I meant.

you are so kind...but it was really a joke...found the prop while cleaning...was from a wreck months ago. However...I did have a flyaway with another copter...do you wanna read the log and tell me
what you think?

I recognized the jokery in your post. As far as your flyaway, you'll need to start a new thread and post your logs. There are people on here far more knowledgeable than I am when it comes to interpreting the logs.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj