Controller/Vision stickers

Forgot to add I need the set that is for the DJI Phantom Vision 2. Thinking it is included but wanted to make sure. Thanks

Russ

:roll: Is this thread still about stickers?

I'd really like to get a few "dji" logo stickers in about the same size as the ones that came with the Phantom. Any thought to making any of those?

Thanks...
-slinger

coloradosky said:
$50 sticker credit for the best shot!

This morning I realized I don't have to take all of the photos of our stickers in action- there are a bunch of photo /flight enthusiasts that are way better than I am out there- so maybe all I have to do is ask for the pics?

Took this one of the helispot this morning, fresh snow and tall grass stood no chance against the H case:

Post your sticker pics here, and best shot (in our families opinion) wins $50 to spend on stickers from our site here:
http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php. Note! We have 9 year old boys through 40 something wife judging this contest, so who knows what he criteria might be? Just make it cool. :D

By posting the pic, you give permission for me to use your image to 'show off' our stickers! To qualify the image must include stickers that we have printed displayed on your phantom, or case, or vehicle or??

Let's say the deadline is... Jan 20th?

Can't wait to see what's out there!

-Mark

I like it Mark. When I get my case I'll make a decision and place my order. Very cool. Thanks for your efforts. Wishing you and my fellow phantom pilots a happy and prosperous new year!

Man what happened to this thread...talk about derailed. This thread and forum is getting mighty negative. Bummer.

I'll PM you Colorado Sky if I have any questions or ideas so you don't have to wade through this mess.

James

JustJames said:
Man what happened to this thread...talk about derailed. This thread and forum is getting mighty negative. Bummer.

I'll PM you Colorado Sky if I have any questions or ideas so you don't have to wade through this mess.

James

Yeah... I wish we could just shred all of that crap.

-slinger

Mark, my motor arm stickers arrived this morning - great quality, thank you! As it's blowing a gale outside (again, sigh) I'll look to get them on this afternoon. I just need to decide which to put on first (it's got to be fire engine stripes, but my son is very taken with the shiny silver ones - might do both!).

Thanks again.

Just on the "any more ideas for stickers" thing... I sometimes forget to take the lens cover off the camera because being white against a white camera and phantom body it just kind of disappears. Any mileage in making something to make it a bit more obvious? For patriotic reasons I was thinking RAF roundel...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adampoole/5761061455

Or the WWII version for an old school look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kagey_b/205535322

And then I thought how about a big one for the top of the phantom?! Just throwing it out there... ;)

Mark...

Got my stickers today and was wicked surprised to find a few extras in there. Thank you muchly, dude... Very much appreciated...

-slinger

Pull_Up said:
Just on the "any more ideas for stickers" thing... I sometimes forget to take the lens cover off the camera because being white against a white camera and phantom body it just kind of disappears. Any mileage in making something to make it a bit more obvious? For patriotic reasons I was thinking RAF roundel...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adampoole/5761061455

Or the WWII version for an old school look:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kagey_b/205535322

And then I thought how about a big one for the top of the phantom?! Just throwing it out there... ;)

And there are a few out there for us yanks...

round-flag01.jpg

Something wrong with my stickers they seem to be 3d :) I was using my Phantom case as a landing pad when I noticed its almost perfectly to scale lol

Attachments

• IMG_4806.JPG
    IMG_4806.JPG
    365.4 KB · Views: 447
  • IMG_4805.JPG
    IMG_4805.JPG
    220.8 KB · Views: 496
arinvideo said:
It's a Estes Proto X just got her last night in the mail.

I picked up a couple of them about a week ago. They are pretty fun to book around the house with. Pretty tough too. If after a while you are having to adjust the trim too much and it strays on you. Just turn on radio, turn on quad, take the left stick and hold it down and to the right.....while holding it there take the right stick left and right until the quad blinks and this will put it back in shape.
I also have a little bit bigger QR1 and you can interchange the radios. The electronics on both work the same. The QR1 comes with a larger controller so it is easier to hold than the tiny ones that come with the Protos.

Also if you didn't know, you can push in on the right stick and the quads become more responsive. Much easier to fly this way. Without using this mode, they take way too long to react and you will crash more.
when you do bump something, the rotors like to fly off so keep an eye out for them. no biggie just snap em back on and go.

Nvr2fst said:
arinvideo said:
It's a Estes Proto X just got her last night in the mail.

I picked up a couple of them about a week ago. They are pretty fun to book around the house with. Pretty tough too. If after a while you are having to adjust the trim too much and it strays on you. Just turn on radio, turn on quad, take the left stick and hold it down and to the right.....while holding it there take the right stick left and right until the quad blinks and this will put it back in shape.
I also have a little bit bigger QR1 and you can interchange the radios. The electronics on both work the same. The QR1 comes with a larger controller so it is easier to hold than the tiny ones that come with the Protos.

Also if you didn't know, you can push in on the right stick and the quads become more responsive. Much easier to fly this way. Without using this mode, they take way too long to react and you will crash more.
when you do bump something, the rotors like to fly off so keep an eye out for them. no biggie just snap em back on and go.

Thanks! I had no idea none of that stuff is in the instructions.

Received my order for stickers promptly, applied them to my Phantom Vision and they look and work great. Very high quality and I was even able to remove one or two, straighten them, and reapply them with no problems.

One good reason for the control stickers - even for those of us who don't need them - is for that inevitable time when a friend says, "Wow, that's so cool! Can I fly it?" Having the functions clearly labeled is a benefit.

Now if it would just stop blowing and snowing on the Chespapeake Bay so I could take it out for a flight...

UrbanLegend777 said:
Received my order for stickers promptly, applied them to my Phantom Vision and they look and work great. Very high quality and I was even able to remove one or two, straighten them, and reapply them with no problems.

One good reason for the control stickers - even for those of us who don't need them - is for that inevitable time when a friend says, "Wow, that's so cool! Can I fly it?" Having the functions clearly labeled is a benefit.

Now if it would just stop blowing and snowing on the Chespapeake Bay so I could take it out for a flight...

Your a nice friend. Not sure I would let a friend fly mine unless they have some experience. Actually a lot of experience.
Chesapeake Bay? You are in my region.

Oh yeah and for all the really serious pilots on this thread, the best part of using the stickers is, you can take the original cardboard controller instructions with the two big joystick circles in them, cut a couple of ear notches out of the sides, and they make really nifty flight goggles! :lol:

UrbanLegend777 said:
Oh yeah and for all the really serious pilots on this thread, the best part of using the stickers is, you can take the original cardboard controller instructions with the two big joystick circles in them, cut a couple of ear notches out of the sides, and they make really nifty flight goggles! :lol:

Dammit!
I through mine away.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT