Controller/Vision stickers

Hi guys. my first post on this forum as I only joined today. Took delivery of my Phantom 2 Vision about a week ago and have had two short flights so far. Great finding this thread about the custom logos, so have just ordered some Union Jack arm stickers and a full personalised identity set. Reading through the various threads I'm finding some very interesting information (and a few worrying ones too). :)

Biggest problem where I live is finding suitable sites to fly without getting complaints from anyone out to spoil other peoples enjoyment. I have a bad feeling that as this particular hobby gets more popular in my country, the government, either local or national, will start bringing in some very restrictive legislation. :roll: Let's hope not, as this a brilliant way for me to get some photos of the nice countryside here with an unusual aspect. :)

Waiting on those usa military stickers, if they are close to the FF ones & same quality of his other stuff I'll be a very happy camper. Already thinking of a few other things to order also.

Ever think about doing skins for the quads? Oh, and add to the current camo ones something along the lines of the armys digi camo? Both as controller & arm stickers. :lol:

Just put an order through PayPal. Certainly looking forward to having a little cheat sheet for the first flights with my Phantom

I got "warning no mr nice guy stickers" - Great quality.
Very happy with it. I'm in Australia so its not quite applicable... but hey who knows what the US does... Obama is in Aus this weekend.
I stuck it underneath near the factory labels... Kind of looks like it came from the factory except the stickers overlap a little.
But yeah, it has my phone number incase it flies away so it does the job!

*edit* I removed pic... Looks good, but who knows what people could do with my serial numbers lol.. probably nothing.. but who knows.

Link is here

http://www.uavstickers.com/products-dji-phantom.php

Also got red arm bands.They were great quality to. They stick down a lot better than the stock blue/pink replacements DJI give us..

I just reordered from him Quality is great, very professional, very useful!!

Very interested in seeing the new products he is working on. Look forward to some more future purchases

My new Phantom 2 hasn't been delivered yet but after seeing these cool decals I had to order some. Look forward to getting them on my kit.

John

New sets (finally) being added. Our summer was out of control- and we're back to designing- I forgot the joy! Today, I added the UAV SAR Rescue colorblast set, and recently we put up the Norway arm colors. More to come folks- thanks for your support and all the emails with ideas... !

Attachments

• uav sar08.jpg
    uav sar08.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 483
  • web norway1.jpg
    web norway1.jpg
    363.1 KB · Views: 480
I have ordered quite a few things from UAVStickers and they are terrific! Quality products at an appropriate price. I like the idea that you can get several different arm bands to customize your quad. They also make a small helipad that has some mirror to it so it makes seeing the color of the LEDs on board easier to see while you are powering up your quad.

Look on eBay for examples of what is available. I purchased a label set there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.