Controller/Vision stickers

gunslinger said:
coloradosky said:
Quick update- the new Stars and Stripes pattern is done and online, and the DJI case logo is ready to go- but they look cool on more than cases! Check it out: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

Feedback? Ideas? -- Send it!

Merry Christmas friends!

Mark

That looks JUST like the DJI logo on my case !!! Except I really like the addition of the UAV and the quad. And the stars and bars are awesome. I'm going to hold off ordering for a bit... To see what ELSE you come up with... Nice stuff, man... Really... :) :D

I'm with Slinger on this Mark. Will be ordering the case/window graphic set for sure (love the UAV and quad images.. nice touch!) , and perhaps the helipad set. Really like the stars and stripes. I was thinking USA colors when I ordered the blue and blood red arm stickers.. Sheesh. Keep the ideas coming though. Once I have my P2V prepped, stickered and my case is here, I'll place one (final?) order. Like Slinger, says, "Nice Stuff, man....Really... :)"

coloradosky said:
PAValentine said:
I'll make a suggestion for a Case Graphic.
How about a Helicopter Landing Pad Graphic?????

PAValentine, great idea!

The graphic is done, take a look: http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php

THANKS for the landing pad graphic idea, I'd like to send you a free one for your suggestion, PM me with your address. Keep the ideas coming, flyers! A few new things already in the works, to be revealed soon.

WOW! Cool! Thanks!!!!!!

I have ordered the new 'Stars and Stripes' arm set to go with what I already have, so you can include it with that order. Thanks a lot again!!!

I am Paul A. Valentine @ zip 76180 for ID purposes. You should already have my address from the previous orders.

Paul

Attachments

• web helispot3.jpg
    web helispot3.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 427
Mark:

Since you're making "DJI" labels now... Any thought to making them about the same size as the stickers that come with the Phantom? Or maybe even that label and one the same size and font that says "Vision?"

So many things you can do to one of these birds with labels.

Thanks...
-slinger

gunslinger said:
Mark:

Since you're making "DJI" labels now... Any thought to making them about the same size as the stickers that come with the Phantom? Or maybe even that label and one the same size and font that says "Vision?"

So many things you can do to one of these birds with labels.

Thanks...
-slinger

FWIW, I think the "PHANTOM 2 VISION" logotype is set in Nobel, but it's really close to Neutra, which is easier to find as a free font.

Reckless... said:
How about a sticker for the belly of the Phantom that says "If you can read this I'm too dam close"
and one for the top says "If you can read this ... I'm falling on your head ! Blame DJI" :lol: :mrgreen:

$50 sticker credit for the best shot!

This morning I realized I don't have to take all of the photos of our stickers in action- there are a bunch of photo /flight enthusiasts that are way better than I am out there- so maybe all I have to do is ask for the pics?

Took this one of the helispot this morning, fresh snow and tall grass stood no chance against the H case:

Post your sticker pics here, and best shot (in our families opinion) wins $50 to spend on stickers from our site here:
http://www.signsoflife.net/phantom-graphics.php. Note! We have 9 year old boys through 40 something wife judging this contest, so who knows what he criteria might be? Just make it cool. :D

By posting the pic, you give permission for me to use your image to 'show off' our stickers! To qualify the image must include stickers that we have printed displayed on your phantom, or case, or vehicle or??

Let's say the deadline is... Jan 20th?

Can't wait to see what's out there!

-Mark

Attachments

• web case helispot.jpg
    web case helispot.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 542
The reflective tape might be a nice option (for an extra charge) for those who often fly in low-light conditions, to help spot the drone with a flashlight in dark or low light... primarily after a mishap where you are left searching in the dark for a drone whose battery is now dead. Whether hanging in a tree or on the ground, reflective tape would be easy to spot from a distance with a good high-powered LED flashlight. I would buy a set.

My personal preference would be solid red, solid blue, or a set of the stars and stripes with white reflective background. You might even offer a reflective option for the entire set of stickers including the 'Please Return' me stickers on the bottom of the unit, to help spot it no mater which side is facing you.

The reflective option might not be needed by people primarily flying in the park or their backyard. But those doing video / photography work in remote areas prefer early morning light and sunset light, which leaves you in the dark at the end of your shoot.

Thanks for your products which I ordered today. Nice job of entrepreneurship in action!

coloradosky said:
Mosleyh said:
Mark would probably have to charge 4x - 5x as much for them, but Scotchlite looks pretty cool. . .

Mosleyh,

I considered the reflective material, but it requires a light source to shine at the material to be reflected straight back to you, and does not gather ambient light to 'illuminate', as many people think... Like when your car headlights hit a sign and it becomes really bright on the highway.

I'm not sure that this is a good application for reflective grade material- as you suggest, it would be about 4x as expensive without that much added benefit- and be less conformable, and be miserable to remove.... So I did not pursue that material..

Now, being a custom shop - I'll listen to special orders! Call with wallet in hand :lol:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z