Controller Beeping During Flight?

In El Capitan (OS X 10.11) I once tested this. I think I removed the SD card that is used for images and videos so there was no confusion about the removable and the non-removable internal memory (maybe that step was non-relevant?). Then I set the P3P to Flight Data Mode via the RC, opened the little white plastic door that reveals to the non-removable internal memory's USB on the P3P and connected it via USB to the Mac.

The internal memory does not automatically mount but as happy days advised, I (as far as I remember) selected the upper "main device" (2.png) and File > New Image > Image From "DJI DATA LOG Media". Took a while.

Then I could open and mount the saved 2.8 GB .dmg and view the .DAT files. I opened them with a text editor so I got only gibberish...

Is there an app to open and parse those .DAT files?

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    85.7 KB · Views: 275
  • 2.png
    2.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 301
  • 3.png
    3.png
    95.9 KB · Views: 293
  • 4.png
    4.png
    101.7 KB · Views: 297
  • 5.png
    5.png
    184.6 KB · Views: 297
  • 6.png
    6.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 304
Looks like it's creating the proper file now! I think it was creating a blank image rather than the P3P memory which shows as "untitled". I'll report back once it downloads and I have a chance to read the logs

Thanks for the input guys. Got that DAT files! Any suggestion for the best reader/converter?

Thanks. Got the files converted now too. But not sure what I'm looking for. The RC stats don't show anything interesting and I also don't see any type of error codes or anything.

Any ideas?

If you just need basic flight data, it's easiest to just upload your TXT flight logs here.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31