Controller Battery

Reaction score
We know there’s a shelf life for intelligent flight batteries for the P4P, largely based on usage, storage etc. What about the controller? I’ve had my P4P nearly two years with HEAVY use!!! I suspect the battery in the controller is fading. If so, what are the options? Buying a new controller every couple years seems unreasonable. Someone raised a similar critique of the new MORE COSTLY Mavic Smart Controller. THANKS

We know there’s a shelf life for intelligent flight batteries for the P4P, largely based on usage, storage etc. What about the controller? I’ve had my P4P nearly two years with HEAVY use!!! I suspect the battery in the controller is fading. If so, what are the options? Buying a new controller every couple years seems unreasonable. Someone raised a similar critique of the new MORE COSTLY Mavic Smart Controller. THANKS
When it cease to not charge or not fully charged I thinking,,impossible to buy original batt for rc but can get after market ones that are same but larger in size,rc can fit it in there,,dji don't sell batt separate, stupid,can Google search and replacment batt come up,all compatible ,,if you in rc things you probly got a 7.4 lipo batt lying around,,cut and solder plug on to it,,,saves a dollar

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic