contractors?

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Quick question and Id appreciate your help!
I was wondering if many of you are contractors who are hired to pilot for certain industries? If so, are you using an accountant at all or how are you guys managing your earnings?
Thanks!

Reactions: BigAl07
Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

I'm under contract with our local County to work for them in a Public Safety capacity (Fire, Rescue, Law Enforcement, SAR etc). We also have our full business we run because "contract" jobs only pay here and there.

Yes we use an accountant and have an attorney who handles legal work.

Hope that helps.

Reactions: Foremans LLP
My earnings go into an account we have setup under an umbrella LLC for a couple other business. We pay quarterly tax estimates based on previous FY + current estimates. We have a firm on standby for other businesses and I have run a few things by them, I spoke with my insurance agent more than the lawyers. YMMV

Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

I'm under contract with our local County to work for them in a Public Safety capacity (Fire, Rescue, Law Enforcement, SAR etc). We also have our full business we run because "contract" jobs only pay here and there.

Yes we use an accountant and have an attorney who handles legal work.

Hope that helps.
Greetings BigA107. Name here is Terry. I used to fly around W. NC. Lived in Boone, flew out of NC27 Lower Creek, Hickory, Morganton-Lenoir, Asheville and of course Boone.
I'm a CFI-I out here in Arizona now. Thought I would say howdy and see where you are.

Reactions: BigAl07
Greetings BigA107. Name here is Terry. I used to fly around W. NC. Lived in Boone, flew out of NC27 Lower Creek, Hickory, Morganton-Lenoir, Asheville and of course Boone.
I'm a CFI-I out here in Arizona now. Thought I would say howdy and see where you are.

Howdy Terry. I'm just a pinch West of Asheville... Haywood County to be exact. We are the last county before going into TN on I-40.

Good to meet you :)

Safe flights! ! ! !
Allen

Thanks for the reply. And thanks for putting the quietus on the Huntington Beach Drone flyers post. It was starting to sound like Trump vss Kim.
I know your part of the country... Maggie Valley and Cherokee. I grew up in Kingsport TN and used to camp at Cosby near where 40 crosses into TN.
I also have two Great Grandmothers that were Cherokee.
Happy landings and thanks for masterfully moderating.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.