Contact where I can escalate a customer service issue at DJI in US

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I had to use the customer service of DJI Store. I never expected to be so bad. I bought a brand new Phantom 2 Vision plus to DJI store and I paid for it on March 11, 2015. As of today, I have not been able to use it because the set included a defective charger. I have not done anything wrong. DJI failed on its shipment. I think I deserve to receive a new charger or a credit so I can buy it locally immediately. They told me to wait 5-6 weeks so I can get a charger. I bought this product to enjoy it, and what I am getting is a nightmare due to their lack of responsiveness. They have my full payment since March 11, and I can not use it because I can not charge the batteries. Does anybody of you have an email of an executive there, so I can escalate my case.
I will appreciate your suggestions,
P.S: pls, don't tell me to buy a new charger locally, I refuse to do that as I bought a brand new product which is not cheap. ( BTW, one of the cust reps suggested me that)

Reactions: GoodnNuff
I already contacted DJI support many times..they just keep telling me they have too many orders and I need to wait between 5-6 weeks to get my charger repaired or replaced. I would buy things I need but I will not buy something DJI needs to provide in working condition.

5-6 weeks is the norm for repairs done by DJI. I've never heard of them giving anyone a credit prior to going through the usual repair process. While I think it's certainly a slow process, I don't think you're going to get special treatment.

This is a great example of why I recommend people buy Phantoms from Amazon. If something is broken on delivery, Amazon will take the item back and issue a refund within ~2 business days. They'll even pay for the shipping back to them.

Not much you can do it is in their hands . You can just send it all back and get a refund & buy it somewhere else or wait and be a pain in the azz email them call them keep pushing . Unfortunately this is how we all get treated by these big company's they will go out of their way to sell you something once they get the money who are you agin .

Unfortunately, I had to use the customer service of DJI Store. I never expected to be so bad. I bought a brand new Phantom 2 Vision plus to DJI store and I paid for it on March 11, 2015. As of today, I have not been able to use it because the set included a defective charger. I have not done anything wrong. DJI failed on its shipment. I think I deserve to receive a new charger or a credit so I can buy it locally immediately. They told me to wait 5-6 weeks so I can get a charger. I bought this product to enjoy it, and what I am getting is a nightmare due to their lack of responsiveness. They have my full payment since March 11, and I can not use it because I can not charge the batteries. Does anybody of you have an email of an executive there, so I can escalate my case.
I will appreciate your suggestions,
P.S: pls, don't tell me to buy a new charger locally, I refuse to do that as I bought a brand new product which is not cheap. ( BTW, one of the cust reps suggested me that)

I would do as I had to do, file complaints with every possible consumer protection agency you can find. At least that way you might prevent someone else from falling victim to what has happened to you. I don't see the thread now but I had previously posted one cautioning about buying anything direct from DJI. Just for my sanities sake, I have made a game out of making sure that anyone who might ask me if they should buy a DJI product, that they be advised of all the problems they may encounter. A lot cheaper than seeing a psychologist.

A lot cheaper than seeing a psychologist.
You are right. The worst part is my feeling. I feel completely powerless. I am at their mercy. They just transfer to me their internal company problems. If I did that at my company, I would be fired.

Last edited:
You are right. The worst part is my feeling. I feel completely powerless. I am at their mercy. They just transfer to me their internal company problems. If I did that at my company, I would be fired.

I feel the same way, like DJI says "sit down and shut up and we will eventually get to you."

My Phantom became bricked when I did an update, they told me to send it in. I did that. Sadly, I also sent them my hdmi board as well, figured that might be part of the problem. When I saw that they were replacing my craft I updated the ticket to let them know that the board was on my r/c. They never responded to that update and, according to DJI, they don't use that software anymore. So, my p3 arrived at my house, sans HDMI board. I opened a new ticket with them and now it has been 18 days. I call them every three days and get the same response, "I will pass this on to my superior, you will hear back from us by the end of the day." I have heard this so many times....I am sick of this crap, I bought my phantom to fly first-person. I bought my p3 in July and have yet to get everything working at the same time. ready to sell everything and ditch the hobby.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.