Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback

I'm just puzzled why you would even need this product for the P4P. It is completely unnecessary for the P4P, which already has a 4.3 mile stock range when using the HD setting of "Auto 5.8Ghz" instead of 2.4Ghz. If you insist upon using the 2.4Ghz band on the P4P, you will need an antenna mod like this, but why would you, when the P4P already has a built in 5.8Ghz system that exceeds a 4 mile range in heavily congested urban environments? At best, this antenna will replicate the stock Auto 5.8Ghz results. On a P4, or a P3P, this is is an excellent choice, just not on the P4P, which already has a real world 4+ mile conrol range, using the Auto 5.8Ghz HD setting! What am I missing???:confused:

I'm just puzzled why you would even need this product for the P4P. It is completely unnecessary for the P4P,
Probably because some folks don't care about VLOS rules????

That’s the custom mounting bracket required to hold the heavy panel. The panel is a beast! The mounting bracket says on, even when attaching omni antennas to the sms connectors without amps and a battery.
So what purpose does that module with the tri-blade prop logo serve? Is it empty? Strictly cosmetic?

1539465159242.png

I'm confused. When I go to the Titan website (commandcase.com) I see no mention of a setup called "Conquer". I see products that look like the picture in your post, but they have other names such as "Switch" and "Atlas", etc. Do you have a link for the omni-directional product you bought? This could be a case of a poor website that hasn't been updated in a while. I noticed a lot of information missing, like how many watts the amplifiers are. Does anyone know?

@WWK888 can you provide side view photos of your setup? It appears the antennas go right into the RC instead of into the amp, it's a bit confusing. I'm not clear how the amplifier in your setup can route the signal to the antennas if the antennas go directly into the RC, instead of the amp. It might just be the photo, it could be the angle that makes the routing look misleading.

Sorry John just saw this post. The pic I posted only shows the magnetic mounting bracket without the boosted antenna attached. I have the optional whip antennas on.

Sorry John just saw this post. The pic I posted only shows the magnetic mounting bracket without the boosted antenna attached. I have the optional whip antennas on.
Oh I see, so there's a big magnet in that module. I was wondering what was inside that pod on the front, since it doesn't appear to have any battery or amp inside. Now I get it, thx. The website doesn't explain all that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20