Conquer range extender by titan drones works with p4p - review and feedback

14000+ out today in a direction that I usually don't get too far and I still had full bars on both control and video signal! Didn't have a spare battery strapped on so I went ahead and turned around just to be safe. This antenna is starting to prove itself to me now.
Where did you fly? Flat land, were you on a hill, an urban or rural area, were there many trees?

Where did you fly? Flat land, were you on a hill, an urban or rural area, were there many trees?
I live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains so there's lots of tall trees all around me. Why it sucks trying to get good distance here.

14000 feet is pretty good! I will test today to see what kind of range I get from my Conquer antenna vs the optional whip antennas I bought from Titan Drones. I bet I can't get 14000 feet.

Reactions: Sprtbkryder
14000 feet is pretty good! I will test today to see what kind of range I get from my Conquer antenna vs the optional whip antennas I bought from Titan Drones. I bet I can't get 14000 feet.
Just don't run out of gas!!

14000+ out today in a direction that I usually don't get too far and I still had full bars on both control and video signal! Didn't have a spare battery strapped on so I went ahead and turned around just to be safe. This antenna is starting to prove itself to me now.
Sounds great! Eager to see how far you can get safely with an external battery strapped on.

I am going to take my Phantom 4 with Titan Conquest to Jamaica next month and want to chase a cruise ship, if anyone has hints I am all ears,

You can't use the whips and the Conquer at the same time. Others may see other results but I can tell little difference between the Titan supplied whips and stock. But then again I've not used the whips very much at all.

How well does the Titan Conquer work with the whip antenna's attached?
I tried them the other day and it's close to the same as the stock antennas (has been awhile since I've used them). I have a large community to cut through with wifi interference that even the conquer has problems with. Trees and wooded areas aren't a problem for the conquer or any of these long range amplifier systems. wifi interference is a whole different animal for all of them!

Just got mine, looking forward to flying as soon as I recover from slipped disc.

BTW used my Conquer Antenna at the beach. The Antenna was still providing reception at 2.5 miles until the RTH feature kicked in and sent her home.

I just ordered mine. Can't wait to get it up and running.

They just added a helical antenna today. Wish I had known before I ordered mine.

Where did you see the helical antenna I don't see it on their site. Never mind I found it. Might be a nice compliment to the Conquer.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues