connection to phantom failed

Reaction score
I just baught a new range extender and have same problem. After connecting phone app to phantom wifi and click camera it say connection failed. Everything else works 100%. I can fly. Record video by pressing putton on camera but cant use the app. I installed app on iphone. Ipad. Android and all have the same problem

I just baught a new range extender and have same problem. After connecting phone app to phantom wifi and click camera it say connection failed. Everything else works 100%. I can fly. Record video by pressing putton on camera but cant use the app. I installed app on iphone. Ipad. Android and all have the same problem
You need to do a "re-bind" on the camera.
The numbers you will need to enter are (or should be) on the bottom of the unit. The last 6 numbers, sperated by "-" like 03-41-9C for example.
If you replaced the camera, you will need to find these numbers from what would be a "hidden network" and re-bind to the wifi extendor.

HELP MEEE!
ı bought a new p2v but ı can not connect the camera. ı did everything "deleting app, rebind, check the cable, uptade firmware ...... read billion page and forum" lots of people mention this problem but no solution. and also when ı try to scan qr code the app dont open the camera " ı check the privacy there is no djı app" ı am bored

I have the same problem, and I think it is the newest firmware bugs. If anyone finds a fix please forward it to me. I will do the same.. This is a real bummer....

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31