Connecting P3P controller to TV or Laptop

Reaction score
Question: Is there a way to connect my Phantom 3 professional controller using a cable to a TV or lap top so the picture can be seen on both my tablet (as I am flying it) and on the TV or laptop so someone can also view what is being seen?

Is there a way to connect my Phantom 3 professional controller using a cable to a TV or lap top so the picture can be seen on both my tablet (as I am flying it) and on the TV or laptop so someone can also view what is being seen?
Not "as is". You will need to install an HDMI Module to the RC like this: Phantom HDMI Module

Reactions: Randy57 and JoBe
Question: Is there a way to connect my Phantom 3 professional controller using a cable to a TV or lap top so the picture can be seen on both my tablet (as I am flying it) and on the TV or laptop so someone can also view what is being seen?
There is an upgrade board available for the P3 remote that has an HDMI port for exactly what you want to do. Alternatively, you can mirror your devices screen using a Chromecast or similar adapter wirelessly.

Reactions: JoBe
one more is a tab with hdmi out like that nvidia has. not sure its still up to snuff though.

Reactions: 3rdof5

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik