Connecting HDMI cord to controller

Reaction score
Hi, I Need to try and connect my DJI googles to my controller with the HDMI cord provided, I don’t have an HDMI port on my controller and was wondering if a HDMI to micro USB adapter old do the trick

Hi, I Need to try and connect my DJI googles to my controller with the HDMI cord provided, I don’t have an HDMI port on my controller and was wondering if a HDMI to micro USB adapter old do the trick
Yip upgrade usb module on remote ,,which drone trying to conect up,,

Yes
I know I can have an hdmi port installed but can I use the hdmi to USB adapter they sell at the store
Yes adapter work,,me put one on p4s remote but needed adapter to fit the stupid hdmi plug socket,hdmi cord did not fit,how silly that,,I have goggles but no use,

You can just use usb port with goggles but need to start app on device first then disconect and use goggles or you get flight restrictions from not using app

Reactions: Phantom2USA
You can just use usb port with goggles but need to start app on device first then disconect and use goggles or you get flight restrictions from not using app

ianzone.... an adapter on goggles cable (HDMI to USB)will enable you to plug into rc ? Therefore you use your goggles for all the telemetry & no tablet needed? This must be a substantial $$$ saving's over adding a HDMI? (part 54)

ianzone.... an adapter on goggles cable (HDMI to USB)will enable you to plug into rc ? Therefore you use your goggles for all the telemetry & no tablet needed? This must be a substantial $$$ saving's over adding a HDMI? (part 54)
Yeh lol but they don't metion that the buggers,,I brought 2 modules,1 for spare, what a waste of money,,cost me nearly 1000 if I include things I had to buy to make work,,goggles 700,hdmi off ebay 10,(our shops did not stock this part)180 for each hdmi module for remote,,now my goggles sit in a box unused,,I now use tv for viewing out back of Car, 32"tv sure beats goggles lol...also depending on device you can set to tablet display and hdmi which is good,

Reactions: Phantom2USA
Wow.....Oh man...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues