Connecting a P4P+ Controller to the Internet

Reaction score
Hi,

When I power up my new P4P+ Remote Controller and go to Sign In using my Password, I get a message saying: "Network Unavailable, Check your Internet connection."

How should I connect the remote controller to the Internet?

Thanks

Hi,

When I power up my new P4P+ Remote Controller and go to Sign In using my Password, I get a message saying: "Network Unavailable, Check your Internet connection."

How should I connect the remote controller to the Internet?

Thanks
Most of the time this question is asked, it turns out that wifi is not enabled in settings. Have you already checked that? If not, try swiping down from the top of the screen and going into settings.

Reactions: JoBe and Capt KO
As above.
Tap Settings (gear) on main page / All applications / Settings (gear) again / Make sure Wi-Fi is toggled on then tap & enter your network with password, etc..

But if you are in a remote location with no WiFi available then you are SOL. It has happened to me, and I have to drive somewhere that I can access WiFi, since the plus controller has no mobile/cell data connectivity. It is a big flaw in the logic of the designers of the DJI system.

However they are not alone, since the Adobe Creative Cloud apps also require a working Internet connection to verify your subscription is still valid. Sheesh. They can't imagine there are people in remote places where there is no Internet. I was unable to use Lightroom Classic on my laptop while at a 4-day music festival to import shots from my memory card and work on culling, rating and tagging them until after I got home. Major bummer.

But if you are in a remote location with no WiFi available then you are SOL.......

Assuming you are grouping cellular data and WiFi as the same. Otherwise Most modern phones & tablets allow Hot Spot that you could use. Correct??

Last edited:
Assuming you are grouping cellular data and WiFi as the same. Otherwise Most modern phones & tablets allow Hot Spot that you could use. Correct??
My phone GS-7 is activated through Tracfone. Hot spot is not allowed. Anyway there is rarely any cell service where I fly, a remote rural area.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers