Connect cables from landing gear. Phantom 4 pro.

Reaction score
Hi. Where do i connect the 2 grey cable from landing gear and 1 black cable and 1 white cable? On the mainboard there is number 1,2,3 and 4

Here

Attachments

• 20230807_151333.jpg
    20230807_151333.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 64
Based on your picture, you have some work to do. Two of your connectors are junk.
I know. But where to put the 2 grey and the black one and white one? Looks like one of them should not be connected

I always take pictures before disassembly but sadly already deleted those. I should know by memory but but...what was the question?

• Haha
Reactions: BigL
I wonder how youre going to plug anything onto those two damaged connectors, they were ripped off the PC board and will need to be replaced using SMD soldering techniques. The board the connectors went to is damaged!
Of course the two connectors that were torn off are the two you need to reconnect to.

I wonder how youre going to plug anything onto those two damaged connectors, they were ripped off the PC board and will need to be replaced using SMD soldering techniques. The board the connectors went to is damaged!
Of course the two connectors that were torn off are the two you need to reconnect to.
I have bought a new board and just need to know where to plug the cables.

Reactions: Aairon
If you look closely at your cables, the two grey cables are slightly different colors.
One is slightly darker than the other.

I’ve never tried switching them to different positions, so I can’t say what that would do. You’re dealing with antenna boards and compass boards and my guess is the other components will know if you don’t connect them correctly. Any luck through @Droneted ?

I agree!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z