Comprehensive Compatible FPV Goggle List

Reaction score
I was hoping people could come in here and post different FPV goggle setups they are using so that others can see what is available.

I've heard some people saying they've been using Fatshark and Zeiss Cinemizer successfully, so if those people could come in here and describe their setup that would be great.

Personally, I bought a pair of goggles off eBay for $500 that are working excellent for me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/28165767459?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=:MEBIDX:IT

They use something called Dongle WiFi and screen mirroring to operate (or if you have an nVidia Tablet you can plug in directly with the HDMI cable).

I use a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone with screen mirroring and the lag is very slight. I'm looking to purchase an nVidia tablet eventually to test that.

If anyone has any questions about the setup I have, please post away. Otherwise, if you guys have your own setups, post those too so we can see what's out there!

Cheers

I purchased the cinemizers. The video was very good. Crisp video if played off the ipad in 1080P output. These are 800X500, so I guess they downscale 1080P. The view is like watching a 40 inch at 6-7 feet. I felt as if they didn't take up enough space in the view. I think they are 30 degree FOV. But....I found out that they were discontinued after I paid full price for them. So, I sent them back. I don't really like purchasing discontinued items. Either Zeiss won't make them anymore or a new version is coming along. I think the later. I also was about to purchase the Fat shark HD. I've been reading about them over at the rcgroupls forum and people are not as pleased as I had hoped. So....I think the technology has to grow some.

The cinemizers work. Quality is pretty good. OLED is something that I think is a must to have. But the lack of using the full area of the view and a 2D feel, didn't make me feel like I wanted to keep them. So I upgraded to an ipad Air 2 and will make that work till I see what else comes along.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20