Compilation of April flights In Las Vegas and a little of Arizona

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I took into consideration of the constructive criticism from my last post and saved up some of my footage for a more "saturated" content video. I also started using Final Cut Pro X with what I believe to be very good results for never using a video editor on the Mac platform.
These clips were mostly created using my Phantom 3 Professional in 4k (a few clips in the beginning were 1080p but I landed and changed settings asap but used them because I still thought they were beautiful)

Some of the clips were also recorded using an Autel X Star Premium since I go flying with my dad and we are learning how to fly together and enjoy going out to places.

Some of the clips I tried my best to match with my phantom clips but the color difference was to much but none the less I'm still happy with the final product and would love to show the friendly people here at Phantom Pilots.
So without further a due here it is. Constructive criticism is always appreciated. Sorry about the blank void at the end of the video, I'm still learning FCPX and already had the video uploaded before I discovered it was there.. One thing I need to focus more on already just from my observations are how I have the text. It may be to small or unnoticeable.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers