Compass Calibration Question

Reaction score
Just got my new P4. Really cool. However, I'm having problems calibrating the compass. The first horizontal 360 goes fine, but when I hold it vertical and spin 360 I get an error and it doesn't register. I even watched the tutorial video on the proper technique. I've moved locations, moved away from large objects (I.e. Buildings). Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-- Brian

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Just got my new P4. Really cool. However, I'm having problems calibrating the compass. The first horizontal 360 goes fine, but when I hold it vertical and spin 360 I get an error and it doesn't
If it's anything like the P3 you probably have to go well past 360 to get it to take.

Just got my new P4. Really cool. However, I'm having problems calibrating the compass. The first horizontal 360 goes fine, but when I hold it vertical and spin 360 I get an error and it doesn't register. I even watched the tutorial video on the proper technique. I've moved locations, moved away from large objects (I.e. Buildings). Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

-- Brian

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Dont know if it matters , but you should be doing the 2nd spin with the birds nose down . Also make sure you dont have any keys or electronics in your pockets or nearby .

This is the reason I kept getting errors on my calibrations, I wasn't pointing the nose to the ground.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl