Compass Calibration Questions

Reaction score
Question in regards to compass calibration procedure in DJIGO4.

When using DJIGO4 it tells you to first hold the craft upright and rotate around, then it tell you to tip the craft on its side and rotate around. What's confusing to me is that during the second step I've seen people in videos pointing the camera at the ground rather that with the side of the camera pointed downward as noted in the calibration tutorial image in DJIGO4.

During this second step, should the top of the craft be pointing away from your body as you rotate 360* (with the camera pointed to your side) or am I supposed to point the camera away from me and tilt the craft so that the camera is still facing away from me but it's completely on its side? I just want to make sure I'm calibrating right. If possible could you please let me know how you conduct that second step while you use DJIGO4? Thanks in advance!

What's confusing to me is that during the second step I've seen people in videos pointing the camera at the ground rather that with the side of the camera pointed downward as noted in the calibration tutorial image in DJIGO4.
Either way is okay.

It doesn't matter as long as you give it a full 360 degree turn on both axis. I you haven't done it right the light will not blink green and you can not proceed to step 2. Once calibration is complete you will get confirmation from your bird and the app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic