Class Action P2 Software

Interesting.

I know from past working with microprocessors the things do not always take a new firmware load. Don't know why either as this one took, but this one didn't? Same hardware and software, but stuff isn't reliable. Seemed like once past the initial write to the processor, the next one made to it hiccuped somewhere.

On the Inspire 2 forum, there was some new firmware update with many having gimbal issues having done it. One guy has twelve Inspire 2 drones and 3 took the firmware, and three didn't work out so well, and the other six are on hold.

DJI sure does some weird stuff and not always to the positive side. Mine always worked great with the iPad Air 2 and never faltered until the added HDMI module and the update to 1.80. Now the video breaks up. Rolled back a version, and break up is lessen but not totally eliminated. Great job DJI.

He doesn't stand a chance in winning this suit.

I didn't stand a chance with my DJI claim either. I fought with them, legal dept for over 2 months and 250 emails but I won! I got my $900 for my P3P and $330 for the repair of my P3A.

I found a GIANT SLAYER!

It's called VISA. What ever you buy? Buy with VISA and you will have a giant slayer. I got to keep the P3P besides the money.

David

Well Kevin Sives claim with the damage to his P2 vision but with the app he downloaded. and i'll bet DJI claims it was either the phone co. or the phone he loaded the app to. It sounds like the same problem many are having with their P3, P4 and Mavic's lose of signal on their cell phones or tablets.

I didn't stand a chance with my DJI claim either. I fought with them, legal dept for over 2 months and 250 emails but I won! I got my $900 for my P3P and $330 for the repair of my P3A.

I found a GIANT SLAYER!

It's called VISA. What ever you buy? Buy with VISA and you will have a giant slayer. I got to keep the P3P besides the money.

David

Well Kevin Sives claim with the damage to his P2 vision but with the app he downloaded. and i'll bet DJI claims it was either the phone co. or the phone he loaded the app to. It sounds like the same problem many are having with their P3, P4 and Mavic's lose of signal on their cell phones or tablets.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj