Circuit board repair a possibility?

Reaction score
Other than one of the two sensor connectors detached from board there is no other damage. Does anyone know if re attaching the Male fitting back in place successfully is possible by a skilled pro electronic tech.? Any one have experience doing or having it done? I want to walk it In to a local electronic place not ship it off.. if I had the equipment to see well enough I do it myself. Thanks
20181229_213206.jpg
20181229_213206.jpg
Picture_20185629085640.jpg
Picture_20180529090511.jpg

I took the picture in photo shop and lightened it and cropped it to show where the connectors are torn off ! hope it helps you to get a good answer .Good Luck Tbone !
20181229_213206 (1).jpg

Think you very much sir... I was referred to as t-bone by all my classmates 30 plus years ago...ok ....(inappropriate remark removed) I have been tempted to learn that photoshop voodoo but that kind of power and ability in my hands would make the world very unsafe everyone I know and love....devastating for the ones i dont like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Photshop will enable you to do some funny and neat things i agree 100%....Thank you Tboneham.
I wanted these guys here to better see where the parts were ripped off the board better and im happy i could Help.....Now hope u get a few good answers...wait till you get a few to fully make the decision !

Any mobile phone technician will be able to sweat that connector back onto the board for you. They do finer soldering than required here every day. Question is if they might be prepared to take it on. You shouldn’t have trouble finding one in the kiosks in shopping malls to take it on as a quick cash job- probably do it while you wait if the boss isn’t around.

Reactions: Tbonham27
Any mobile phone technician will be able to sweat that connector back onto the board for you. They do finer soldering than required here every day. Question is if they might be prepared to take it on. You shouldn’t have trouble finding one in the kiosks in shopping malls to take it on as a quick cash job- probably do it while you wait if the boss isn’t around.
Never thought about the phone tech..thanks

I think that there you needed a soldering iron and someone who can do this for you. It seems a bit hard for me because those two are too small and for me is more comfortable to find and buy another one than to repair it even if it will cost me more. I am not that bad in understanding circuit boards, I am repairing a bit easier pcbs. Anyways, if you have the right knowledge than I am sure that you can figure everything out in a very easy way. I think that it is possible to repair it.
I also repaired it by myself.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic