christmas miracle

Cant wait to hear the next story about it crashing.

Guy totals it, just as DJI realizes their mistake and asks for the difference in price.

Ive never wished someone to crash their phantom into little tiny pieces.

Oh well - guess theres a first for everything

Did dji or dealers help or compensated the hunderds of people that suffered the bad gps design ... absolutely not! Did they help their customers when they suffered the consequences of a poor/vulnerable gimbal/ribbon cord design ... absolutly not! Did they help when they themselves created all the battery problems with the new battery fw upgrade that was only intended to protect their own gready after-salles battery market ... no!
Why would we then pitty them if one of their custumers for once has a chrismus- luck on their behalf???

aartsf said:
Did dji or dealers help or compensated the hunderds of people that suffered the bad gps design ... absolutely not! Did they help their customers when they suffered the consequences of a poor/vulnerable gimbal/ribbon cord design ... absolutly not! Did they help when they themselves created all the battery problems with the new battery fw upgrade that was only intended to protect their own gready after-salles battery market ... no!
Why would we then pitty them if one of their custumers for once has a chrismus- luck on their behalf???

Because two wrongs dont make a right

dbfletcher said:
aartsf said:

You have a point there, however denying a chrismus miracle is also questionable though. [emoji6]

aartsf said:

You're rationalizing theft.

MacCool said:
aartsf said:

You are criminalizing something that is no crime what so ever. It is not the fault of the OP he got sent something he hadn't orderd; let alone to call that steeling.
I my self would have contacted the seller for that matter. However I hate to see how some people seem to think they own morallity.

Some people in this thread that are defending the OP's thievery do think they own morality, and they have decided that they have a right to take a pretty flexible view of it to suit their own needs or wants. Your rationalization that "it's OK because DJI is a big company", or "it's OK because some Phantoms have crashed" is a perfect example of that "flexible" view of morality that rationalizes theft that some of us are distressed at. Entitlement attitude of some of today's generation, I suppose.

aartsf said:
MacCool said:
aartsf said:

You are criminalizing something that is no crime what so ever. It is not the fault of the OP he got sent something he hadn't orderd; let alone to call that steeling.
I my self would have contacted the seller for that matter. However I hate to see how some people seem to think they own morallity.

Now that is just laughable. You are the one manipulating morality as though you own it. heh.

And we wonder why people are protesting for the ability to attack people with no repercussions. The world is done.

aartsf said:
dbfletcher said:
aartsf said:

You have a point there, however denying a chrismus miracle is also questionable though. [emoji6]

I find it ironic that were calling an act of dishonesty a "Christmas Miracle" hiding the truth and being dishonest is hardly a Christmas Miracle

wow didn't expect it to get this far. And now im not an over privilidged kid I got a job like the rest of you to save for my p2 and paid every dam cent of it out my own money. And I paid for the repairs and have since then had some great flights I really appreciate everyones help so far in getting me in the air. Thanks as always :)

king156 said:
wow didn't expect it to get this far. ... had some great flights I really appreciate everyones help so far in getting me in the air. Thanks as always :)
Thanks as always???
You have the ethics of a sewer rat and you're proud of that ????

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj