Chin Strap to hold them

Reaction score
OK, so I have tried a few things to help hold the goggles on the back of the head, when pulling them down with one hand. Tightening doesn't fix this, so I came up with a simple solution. Using paracord and a sliding adjuster like on a hat, I added this to my goggles, yes a little stylish, but easy to put on by slipping it over the head first, then the goggles. Tighten under the chin until comfortable and now you can lower the goggles past the HUGE spring and get to FPV flying!

Attachments

• Chin String.jpg
    Chin String.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 1,133
OK, so I have tried a few things to help hold the goggles on the back of the head, when pulling them down with one hand. Tightening doesn't fix this, so I came up with a simple solution. Using paracord and a sliding adjuster like on a hat, I added this to my goggles, yes a little stylish, but easy to put on by slipping it over the head first, then the goggles. Tighten under the chin until comfortable and now you can lower the goggles past the HUGE spring and get to FPV flying!

I notice you wear glasses - I have a good set of Goggles but cannot wear them because of my glasses. What goggles are you using ?

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31