Chicago area?

hey guys let me know when u plan to fly and location, sometimes is not easy to find spots on parks, i live in the south loop i own a phantom1 i focus on aerial photography

jfriedkin said:
I'm Downtown, Gold Coast. I've met lots of owners and new like me. I fly mostly out of North Ave Beach and Lincoln Park, but have taken it to Mill Park as well.
i'm in the southloop let;s coordinate i own a phantom1

Is anyone interested in flying their Phantom in the Lake Calumet area, SE side of Chicago, to get some aerial vid that will help me build some trails & a bike park in the area? Very interesting landscape, old slag piles and ecologically rich pockets. You can see the plans at http://bigmarshchicago.com. Contact me at [email protected].

Will be getting mine tomorrow! Can't wait to get in the air

South Chicago, Got mine 2day!!! So ready! had to work till 12 so couldn't do anything but charge and read. Hopefully i can make it out in the morning sometime for a test flight without any rain.

Live up in Wauconda,IL Fly pv2+
Fly my bird ever time weather permits
Controller mod FPVLR Stage 2
Best Distance 1/2 mile Still had full fpv just got chicken

Reactions: TWebb
grizzly said:
Live up in Wauconda,IL Fly pv2+
Fly my bird ever time weather permits
Controller mod FPVLR Stage 2
Best Distance 1/2 mile Still had full fpv just got chicken

Hey, pm Sent.

Reactions: TWebb
Any1 around or near Chicago got any good places to fly?

NW side of Chicago in Jefferson Park. I fly around Bunker Hill Park (very large for flying). Just recently got into this hobby and would love to fly with some people!

P2 V2.0
Datalink
iOSD
FPV
H3-3D / GoPro3

I live in Dundee (North of Elgin) and have an Inspire 1 and a Phantom 2 Vision. I would like to fly with others.

I live in Dundee (North of Elgin) and have an Inspire 1 and a Phantom 2 Vision. I would like to fly with others.

we should fly sometime! I got a shipment of new batteries coming in and planned on heading over to Schaumberg. I Wanted to test my FPV setup in Busse Woods which has a huge park next to the mall.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl