Cheap, half decent, case in the UK?

Well I got the "Waterproof" bag from Banggood. Cliche, but true, You truly get what you pay for. lol

For less than $60 USD, not a bad bag, but definitely NOT waterproof (water resistant at best, but still wouldn't bring out on a boat in this). Slight modifications of the precut foam will allow for 'customized' fitment. The transmitter doesn't quite fit right without cutting extra space for the gimbal sticks. You will also have to cut away some foam so the cell phone holder (FPV screen) mount fits in there.

Biggest disappointment, there is NO precut space for the propellers. there is one big inside pocket and a couple smaller pockets outside the bag, but I'd much rather have the my props inside and safe incase an bump or drop.

Pics to follow soon.

easydubsit said:
Well I got the "Waterproof" bag from Banggood. Cliche, but true, You truly get what you pay for. lol

For less than $60 USD, not a bad bag, but definitely NOT waterproof (water resistant at best, but still wouldn't bring out on a boat in this). Slight modifications of the precut foam will allow for 'customized' fitment. The transmitter doesn't quite fit right without cutting extra space for the gimbal sticks. You will also have to cut away some foam so the cell phone holder (FPV screen) mount fits in there.

Biggest disappointment, there is NO precut space for the propellers. there is one big inside pocket and a couple smaller pockets outside the bag, but I'd much rather have the my props inside and safe incase an bump or drop.

Pics to follow soon.

Well I was surprised to get any bag for that price when you think shipping is included.

Propeller space was the big disappointment for me as well as inside/outside pockets are either too tight, or too small.

But applying a small cut and placing the phantom upside down (not sure this will work with a P2v+) propellers are now really well protected.
backpack.jpg

The backpack is showing some premature wear signs at the straps after hours of cycling and hiking, - but again couldn't be happier for the price paid - and doubt you can find anything as light weight but still offering good protection to all parts.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4