Chasing boats at Newport. RI

You tease us with that lighthouse, but you never go to it. :(

I really like your video. You sure have a target rich environment and captured it well. The film had a lot of energy and my only comment would be that the music while very good, could have had a bit more energy to match the video. The soothing music contrasted with the hard charging boats and spirited rocky coastline. Being a musician, I think of music as important
to match the level of energy in the video. Not a criticism of a very good piece, but just my thoughts on it.

I really like your video. You sure have a target rich environment and captured it well. The film had a lot of energy and my only comment would be that the music while very good, could have had a bit more energy to match the video. The soothing music contrasted with the hard charging boats and spirited rocky coastline. Being a musician, I think of music as important
to match the level of energy in the video. Not a criticism of a very good piece, but just my thoughts on it.
Thanks. I know. I'm new at this. You tube doesn't offer to much free music that's any good

Sent from my LG-D800 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic