Chasing a drone :

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
One of my clients sent this to me with no explanation of what is happening.
I watched it a few times on my phone and than I got to watching it on the big screen and I saw something else in the sky.

Do you see it ? It appears that the camera falls over or the drone falls over and captures them.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yip me saw it,I know clip sped up some but what a launch for the chase,odd cloud pattern too,was like that drone was slingshot into the sky,it certainly up there....edit,,,,I just add yip sen guy at the end but thought nothing of it,I thought he the pilot of the chase drone unless the plot thickens, looked higher than 400ft to me ,they were definitely seen by that other drone,,good detective story

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: PhantomWetSuits
Simply filmed with another camera laying on the ground and facing up then 'fire' the drone up with high speed.
I think no mystery here.

Simply filmed with another camera laying on the ground and facing up then 'fire' the drone up with high speed.
I think no mystery here.

Yes , so what happens is the he was going to record with the Evo and it fell over , but when it did it captured another drone in the sky . Its the second drone that I missed each time i watched it.

That is all it looked like to me.

Yes , so what happens is the he was going to record with the Evo and it fell over , but when it did it captured another drone in the sky . Its the second drone that I missed each time i watched it.

Yip me saw it,I know clip sped up some but what a launch for the chase,odd cloud pattern too,was like that drone was slingshot into the sky,it certainly up there....edit,,,,I just add yip sen guy at the end but thought nothing of it,I thought he the pilot of the chase drone unless the plot thickens, looked higher than 400ft to me ,they were definitely seen by that other drone,,good detective story

lol , i just wondered how many people would catch the second drone in the sky. ?
I missed it after watching about 50 times trying to figure out why it was sent to me.
It was just a crazy set of events..

I clearly see the 'X' shape of a drone in the lower left of the screen accelerate very quickly rising to 400'+. The video has been speed ramped by at least 20 times. Fun - but no mystery here. Loving the dark clouds.
All the best, Martin

I clearly see the 'X' shape of a drone in the lower left of the screen accelerate very quickly rising to 400'+. The video has been speed ramped by at least 20 times. Fun - but no mystery here. Loving the dark clouds.
All the best, Martin

Did you see the drone in the upper right in the sky ?

Nope but I was viewing the video on a small mobile screen. Give me the time stamp and I will look again on a large screen.
All the best.

That is what happened to me , You have to look carefully but right after the drone fall over and points to the sky he catches what appears to me yet another drone but i missed it after watching it like 50 times . The video was not sped up it was the Evo Recording in Hyper drive.

I think no mystery here.

Agreed. What is happening here is so obvious to me that I'm not sure what the "mystery" is. No explanation needed. Yes, I saw both drones.

I will add that this wasn't filmed with a camera. It was shot with a phone. Vertical video....argh....

D

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic