Charleston, WV

Looking to fly this evening

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I live up river from you near Montgomery. I've only had my Phantom 4 for couple weeks. Have you looked into flying near or around the capitol and if there are any restrictions? Maybe take off from other side of river.

I live up river from you near Montgomery. I've only had my Phantom 4 for couple weeks. Have you looked into flying near or around the capitol and if there are any restrictions? Maybe take off from other side of river.

Don't think here are immediate restrictions just be cautious. And launching from the other side of the river would be a good idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if there are restrictions I haven't flown up that way.

I have been trying to find some people to fly with.

I flew by the capital. I went to the steps in front of the capital that go down to the river and took of from there

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I flew some in Charleston earlier. Drone handled the heat pretty well however the batter was a little warm. Also did some FPV flying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Found the website a couple of days ago, glad to see some local guys getting together. I bought a Phantom 4 last week and just getting started, would like to catch up with some of you the next time your getting together to fly.

Nice pic of Charleston. I live in Huntington. Believe it or not I have restrictions due to the hospitals nearby that have Helipads. They both are within 5 miles. I have to call them before I fly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie