Changing Gears

Reaction score
Hi all , im looking at going from P3A to a Mavic , heres where i need some help. Which one?? Ive seen great deals on both M2P and MPP for the end of the year. Any advice would be appre.

The M2P is built better, has a better camera, and the camera/gimbal is less fragile. That's the one I'd choose if I could only keep one.

Reactions: G Lee
I did just that, got the mavic2 zoom, I love the zoom and the portability, its like going from a bus to a ferrari

I got the re version dji goggles to, they are amazing with the mavic especially in gimbal control, wherever you look the camera goes, its like being able to fly

If your budget can support it go for the newest kid on the block. The M2P is nothing less than SWEET! I almost got one just a few weeks ago but went with another option because we need THERMAL!

You won't regret M2P if you can swing the $$ for it and all the goodies to support it.

If $$ is tight the MPP is a solid performer for the $$ and I use it almost every single day in my business. But it's not in the same league as the M2P.

Thx all for the info. Do these smaller birds hold up under windy cond. and i dont mean extreme just the beach breeze or sim??

Just wanted to share. And thx again for the input.
20181226_222133.jpeg

Reactions: Razorback1

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164