Changing from iPad Mini 4 to iPhone 6

Reaction score
Hello,
I had a new P4 with iPad Mini. I also have a P3P that I used the same iPad with. Yesterday, my 16 yr. old Son was invited to be on the video and editing team at his church. They want him to do all of their drone videos. To encourage him, I gave him my P4 kit along with the iPad. Now, I only have an iPhone 6 to use on my P3P. It was all activated and set up on the iPad. How do I go from the iPad to the iPhone?
Thank you for your help.
Terry

Just install DJI GO on your iPhone and fly like you normally do with your iPad.

Just install DJI GO on your iPhone and fly like you normally do with your iPad.

Thank you for the fast reply. Should I also make sure that my Go app is deleted from the iPad? He will be using Go 4. Also, should he put his own FAA number on the P4, instead of mine? He flies a little risky at times, and i don't want to be responsible.

No it won't matter, I have the app on both my phone and my ipad mini and I can switch back and forth with no issue.

As far as the FAA number, yeah if there's a chance of him possibly doing something shady, I'd definitely want his number on it and not mine.

No it won't matter, I have the app on both my phone and my ipad mini and I can switch back and forth with no issue.

As far as the FAA number, yeah if there's a chance of him possibly doing something shady, I'd definitely want his number on it and not mine.

Thank you, Jeremy. Do I need to completely reset my setting on my iPhone?
Terry

Terry I've never had to delete or reset anything, just switch from one to the other and all is well. As long as you log in with the same info it'll sync any flight you take from one with the other on the app as well. I love being able to swap back and forth with no issues.

Only issue I ever have is sometimes if I've been flying the 2 a lot, I'll forget to plug in my ipad for the three and then start getting a little freaked out because it won't connect hahaha. You will be fine, just add the app, log in, and go with it.

Terry I've never had to delete or reset anything, just switch from one to the other and all is well. As long as you log in with the same info it'll sync any flight you take from one with the other on the app as well. I love being able to swap back and forth with no issues.

Only issue I ever have is sometimes if I've been flying the 2 a lot, I'll forget to plug in my ipad for the three and then start getting a little freaked out because it won't connect hahaha. You will be fine, just add the app, log in, and go with it.

Great, that's perfect. Thank you, Jeremy.
Terry

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20