Central Valley California

Coarsegold, Fresno, Madera. Have a p3 pro and ap2 plus v3. Retired with lots of time to fly.

From Roseville area from time to time. Moved to Nova Scotia a couple yrs. ago. I do travel back and forth. Maybe when in town will hook up.

San Ramon here. 3A probably do my first flight today Woo Hoo.

Any pilots in the Fresno area? I have a few buildings that may need aerial images and video soon. Would love to chat and talk over private message!

I'm out in Fresno, CA. Just got into the hobby. I have a P2 w/H3-3D gimbal. Does HobbyTown carry parts/accessories for the Phantoms?

Any parks or areas good to fly at? Basically just fly where ever you can I guess...LOL

THANKS! If I can just get through all the minutia on these forums so I'm not afraid to fly it. :D

Gotta just jump right into it...LoL. Won't learn unless it gets up in the air. I already crashed mine once and cut up my arm. Gotta remember the props aren't made of foam like the toy quads.

Anyone in the fresno/clovis area that flys? Looking for a meetup or just a place that people fly often in the area.

Last edited:
I'm in Oakdale. Pro and standard. I'm in vacation for a week and would love to fly with someone for a change.

I'm in Modesto ca looking to fly with someone close by

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Let me know I just ordered the p3p.
I had been flying the p2v+
I should be getting the new bird by next week

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members