Central Jersey looking to fly

Reaction score
Hi, looking for a meet up or some people to fly with..I'm located in Freehold, but willing to travel to find a good spot..thanks

Hello Joe,
Yea sure, you got any good spots to fly? How long have you been droning?
I'm actually going to be in old bridge tomorrow but I think the weather is going to be bad..

Hi, I go down to our beach, usually in the am when the weather is good. I have a P4P, been flying about a year. Saturday it is going to rain and I might have plans for Sunday. Do you have any time next week?

Nice, I've never flown up there before. I usually work during the week, but I'm not sure about the upcoming weekend..I'll reach out during the week, maybe we can meet up and fly.

Hi, I’m from Howell. Just purchased my own P4P. Been using my company’s P4P for a few months. I work in Freehold and Bridgewater area.

Hi,

I live in South Amboy. Would like to fly sometime. I usually fly at the raritan bay waterfront park. Do you have any good places you like to fly? Let me know. Thanks.

Joe

Hi, I’m from Howell. Just purchased my own P4P. Been using my company’s P4P for a few months. I work in Freehold and Bridgewater area.

Hey, I live on the border of freehold/Howell. I haven’t flown in awhile but I would be down to anytime. I haven’t really found any great spots to fly around here. Let me know.

Usually just fly around my neighborhood for fun and at work for some inspections. Don’t really know a good spot to fly yet. Since I just got my own P4P now, I would not mind exploring further.

Usually just fly around my neighborhood for fun and at work for some inspections. Don’t really know a good spot to fly yet. Since I just got my own P4P now, I would not mind exploring further.

I sometimes fly at Michael T park on Georgia rd. If you want to try that..I’m down.

Yea. It’s just practice flying. I would like to fly the Iron Mountan plant on rt33. They have 2 large chimneys and a water tower
But I could use the practice.

Sorry guys crashed my drone. Very sad day :( lost communication and never returned to home set point. Gimbal broke in half, landing legs snapped. Probably either sell everything as is or look for another P4P so I can use gear. I’ll post a pic later for the shame.

Sorry guys crashed my drone. Very sad day :( lost communication and never returned to home set point. Gimbal broke in half, landing legs snapped. Probably either sell everything as is or look for another P4P so I can use gear. I’ll post a pic later for the shame.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic