Catastrophic P3P Crash - What Happened?

Reaction score
My 3-month old P3P took a powered nosedive last night, hitting the street at 42.1 MPH from a height of 127'. I don't know why it suddenly flew into the street - it's not pilot error as this was my 149th flight since Christmas, and I've totaled 18 hours and 22 minutes of flying this bird. My question is: should I try sending it back to DGI to see if they can run some post mortem diagnosis to determine a cause, or is there a better source or place to send the bird? (Note: the body and battery are so badly damaged I can't get the battery back in it.). Thanks for any help you can provide.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Can you post up your flight logs to healthy drones and
upload your flight log here and then post a link back here.

My 3-month old P3P took a powered nosedive last night, hitting the street at 42.1 MPH from a height of 127'. I don't know why it suddenly flew into the street - it's not pilot error as this was my 149th flight since Christmas, and I've totaled 18 hours and 22 minutes of flying this bird. My question is: should I try sending it back to DJI to see if they can run some post mortem diagnosis to determine a cause, or is there a better source or place to send the bird? (Note: the body and battery are so badly damaged I can't get the battery back in it.). Thanks for any help you can provide.

If you are wanting to deal with DJI, it would be to your advantage to have some understanding of what went wrong and the knowledge is useful to all Phantom Pilots to prevent similar occurrences.

Go to https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions to upload your flight record.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides and some of the experienced people here might be able to analyse it and give you an understanding of the cause of the incident.

I will try....I first need to install healthy drones. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: Ramphex
It would be better to upload your log at the link above instead.

(Note: the body and battery are so badly damaged I can't get the battery back in it.).
If he can't get the battery back in he won't be able to access the flight log on the quad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl