Case for Headplays?

Reaction score
Enjoying my new Headplay goggles I fitted with the RHO lens.
The screen view is much better with the RHO lens than with the stock Fresnel lens.
When heading out for a flight, I usually carry the Phantom & accessories in my hardshell knapsack.
However I'm undecided about what to use for a case to transport the Headplay goggles,
the they bag included is just too unprotected.
In the same bag I'd also carry an iPad and maybe a foldable foam pad to depart from.
I'm suppose the right-sized camera case would do, but just wondering if there's any other ideas...

How about a small Pelican case, there nice weatherproof and the smaller ones don't really break the bank, or a case like them? Just an idea that way you could custom cut out the foam and them would be really protected. Or if it was a bit bigger you could actually launch off of it.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Enjoying my new Headplay goggles I fitted with the RHO lens.
The screen view is much better with the RHO lens than with the stock Fresnel lens.
When heading out for a flight, I usually carry the Phantom & accessories in my hardshell knapsack.
However I'm undecided about what to use for a case to transport the Headplay goggles,
the they bag included is just too unprotected.
In the same bag I'd also carry an iPad and maybe a foldable foam pad to depart from.
I'm suppose the right-sized camera case would do, but just wondering if there's any other ideas...
I think that even a small cheap foam cooler with some pluck foam inside will do the trick.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
intertronixlabel