Welcome to PhantomPilots.com

1. igadget56

To anyone who has sent their drone in for replacement with DJI care refresh

Did you ship it in carrying case that came with it?

2. LarBear360

Mine went into the original box from the factory, then that went into another box with some popcorn to keep it from moving around.

3. John Locke

YES, very important to use the original case. You should always use the Styrofoam case that the drone came in originally, when you ship it to DJI for any reason. Otherwise you're taking a huge risk of poor packing by DJI when they return your drone. DJI will not send you another Styrofoam case if you don't return your drone in the original Styrofoam case. That's it's primary purpose in life, don't ever throw it away. Also, you should never buy a used drone without that case, IMO.

LarBear360 likes this.
  4. igadget56

That's what I figured thanks a lot guys