Carbon props

Reaction score
Hi, I know the purists won't be happy with this but has anyone tried the cheap carbon props for sale on eBay? I am having a few financial problems at the moment but I don't want to stop my favourite pass time. I have P3A.
Thanks for any advice.

Cheap props are a nearly certain way to exacerbate your financial problems.
Why do you think you need carbon props (at any price)?

Cheap props are a nearly certain way to exacerbate your financial problems.
Why do you think you need carbon props (at any price)?
I had to look up "exacerbate ",

Cheap props will just result in unexpected behaviour by your quad which could result in a crash. Never buy cheap.

A pair of P3 props are $6. How many props do you need to keep flying and what is the price difference between those "cheap" ebay carbon props and the DJI props. Also, are there any "cheap" DJI plastic props on ebay?

Reactions: Silverwingflinx
CF props have been coveted by newbies every month as long as I have been on this forum - which is almost four years now, wow where does time go. CF props increase the inducement of jello, which causes shaking video. A guy about 2.5 years ago did some back to back tests and in ALL instances the DJI props were better. Just balance them before using.

CF props have been coveted by newbies every month as long as I have been on this forum - which is almost four years now, wow where does time go. CF props increase the inducement of jello, which causes shaking video. A guy about 2.5 years ago did some back to back tests and in ALL instances the DJI props were better. Just balance them before using.
As a new user, can you explain how I 'balance' the props please?

It would be easier to understand if you Google it and watch YouTube videos.
You need a balance rod and or a balance jig and then add (tape, nail polish, etc.) or remove material (light sanding) from the light or heavy blade respectively. Fairly simple with the items mentioned.
Having said that I have never needed to for these quads but in other situations I prefer to remove material if possible.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobDan