Car show pic and crash vid

Reaction score
great photo followed up shortly by the drone losing it's mind and nose-diving into a car-lot full of expensive vehicles and people. Fortunately nobody got hurt and I grazed a car's front quarter-panel.
low car-text-watermark.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well that isn't good. This is why I'll never be able to fly near crowds. You just never know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that isn't good. This is why I'll never be able to fly near crowds. You just never know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, bad judgement IMO. If that were my Chevy I'd be PISSED.

Reactions: dirkclod
Honestly I don't want to be one of the harpers about What if.. but when I saw what mine did at my feet ya lucky it didn't hit someone in the side of
the head and really hurt something other than that car !!! Guess ya have to see it before you realize just how fast it can do damage !
We say but these are but toys but I do know better now !! Am glad you did post that so some can see especially knowing ya was gonna see some greif .

Man, what a 'target rich' environment.
I fear this type of event everytime I fly meaning I respect that it could happen at anytime to anyone.

I have experienced control loss in my past r/c experiences and get some comfort in the improved control systems we have today.

But what is the explaination for this event?

Man I hope you have deep pockets and good insurance... Your going to need it if you keep flying in that kind of situation.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31