Car show pic and crash vid

Reaction score
great photo followed up shortly by the drone losing it's mind and nose-diving into a car-lot full of expensive vehicles and people. Fortunately nobody got hurt and I grazed a car's front quarter-panel.
low car-text-watermark.jpg

Reaction score
Well that isn't good. This is why I'll never be able to fly near crowds. You just never know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Well that isn't good. This is why I'll never be able to fly near crowds. You just never know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, bad judgement IMO. If that were my Chevy I'd be PISSED.

Reactions: dirkclod

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Honestly I don't want to be one of the harpers about What if.. but when I saw what mine did at my feet ya lucky it didn't hit someone in the side of
the head and really hurt something other than that car !!! Guess ya have to see it before you realize just how fast it can do damage !
We say but these are but toys but I do know better now !! Am glad you did post that so some can see especially knowing ya was gonna see some greif .

Reaction score
yes, of course I agree with everybody.....but it is a pretty **** good photo too though, huh

N017RW

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Man, what a 'target rich' environment.
I fear this type of event everytime I fly meaning I respect that it could happen at anytime to anyone.

I have experienced control loss in my past r/c experiences and get some comfort in the improved control systems we have today.

But what is the explaination for this event?

Reaction score
Man I hope you have deep pockets and good insurance... Your going to need it if you keep flying in that kind of situation.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mtbrandall01